Introducing: Stitched Tags

For a long time I've been living with guilt. Every time I would look at my sewing machine, I would have guilt for the very small amount that I actually use it. I've tried several different sewing projects, but it's just not for me. I think I must have a form of craft attention deficit disorder because I just can't work on any one craft for too long, and sewing projects exceed my limits.
~
I might have found the best possible solution for my guilt though. I'm now sewing gift tags! No, they're not made of fabric, they're made of paper, but I use my sewing machine to pull all the pieces together!
~
I'm so excited about these, I think the stitching adds such a sweet little touch to the tags. Here are my first three creations! Be sure to check them out at Cora Anne Designs!