Snazzy Desk Accessories

I hit the jackpot today! Actually, my husband hit the jackpot today when he spotted these fabulous desk accessories at Pottery Barn. This is the Emery line of desk accessories and while the picture shows them in green, they also come in magenta and orange. I got them in magenta and I LOVE them! To make the purchase even better, they were on sale...waaay on sale. I'm sure they will add a perfectly snazzy punch to my workspace!
~
Here are some other great office and decor items that are on sale right now as well. I didn't get any of these, but sure looked at them a long time trying to decide if I should. The bright colors are just so fantastic, I may just have to go back and pick them up!
Glass Frames
Pop Color Catchall
Paperweight Clocks

Silver-Plated Grosgrain Mat Frames