Introducing: Paint Sample Gift Tags

Have you ever thought about who has the fabulous job of naming paint colors, or nail polish colors? I've thought about this on multiple occasions. Who decides that a certain shade of blue paint should be called Coastal Mist while two shades darker looks like Velvet Morning? Or that one shade of brown paint looks like Tiny Fawn and three shades darker should be called Root Beer? (Yes, I am actually reading these names off of paint samples, I'm not making them up!)
~
I once had a pedicure done in a color by O.P.I called I'm Not Really A Waitress! Isn't that hilarious?
~
I've taken some paint samples and used them to make gift tags. With Valentine's Day just around the corner, my first tags are all pinks including Pink Singe, Hot to Trot, Fire and Ice, Beaming Pink, Radiant Rose and Fusion!
~
Take a look! Plenty more to come!

http://www.coraannedesigns.etsy.com/