Monday Monday

I really needed a productive day.
~
Something about the sun shining outside made me realize just how D-I-R-T-Y my house was! Yikes! So, I made myself a to-do list and as soon as Claire went down for her nap, I went to town. (I must confess, there were a few things that I did that weren't originally on my to do list, so I wrote them on my list just so I could cross them off! What satisfaction that gives me!)
~
Here's a funny little math problem for you....

What does
2.5 people
+
1 week's hiatus from laundry
=
apparently this.....
Holy smokes!
I had no idea we produced so much laundry in one week,
can this be right?!?
~
At least it's done...until next week!
~
Don't feel bad for me...my day wasn't all work and no play. Claire had her kid's music and dance class in the morning which is absolutely adorable. And while I was cleaning, I had french meringues cooking in the oven. Can you say SUGAR?!? Delicious! I had no idea how easy these were to make. Now I just wish I had a baby or wedding shower to throw for someone as they would be such a great treat! (By the way, I found this recipe here, and she found it here...so the blog-world turns!)

Here's Claire asking me for more. Cute huh?

Too bad I didn't get a picture of the meltdown she had after I finally had to cut girlfriend off!
~
By the end of the day, I was completely exhausted, but it sure feels great to be caught up!