Treat Yourself!

I've recently gotten in the habit of having a late afternoon cup of tea. Around the time when I'm starting to slow down from the day, and waiting for my husband to come home, I let my daughter watch one show on PBS while I sip some tea. My current favorite is Orange Spice by Bigelow, but Chai is my ultimate treat.
~
It seems that so many of us, moms especially, are guilty of never treating ourselves to something that we want or enjoy. It doesn't have to be something big, but we really should all allow ourselves some sort of little treat every day.
~
Maybe your treat could be an extra long shower or bath? How about a brisk walk before the rest of the family wakes up? How about sipping tea late afternoon?
~
Get over your guilt about taking time for yourself. (Note this is a pep-talk for yours truly as much as it is for you!) It's okay if the laundry isn't completely folded, and supper isn't ready on the table when your husband comes home. Life will go on! The family will survive!
~
That's my challenge to you today...
indulge a little...
you deserve it!