I Won!

I never win anything.
~
I'm one of those people who actually does the survey on the bottom of the Target receipts thinking I'll win the $500 gift card. Nope. In fact, I'm not so convinced that they really award anyone the gift card. I'll put my name in for door prizes thinking just maybe I'll win one of those. Nope, not those either. I don't even win the gifts from the games at wedding or baby showers.
~
Until now!
~
I signed up for a drawing off the blog Jamieson's Farrago. The drawing was for one of these custom applique wall monograms which are so sweet.
You can only imagine my excitement when I found out I had actually won! She's making me a monogram of the letter "C" for my daughter Claire. I'll be sure to post a picture once it arrives! In the meantime, be sure to check out her shop!
~
Since I'm feeling kind of lucky now, I'm entering another drawing to win this fabulous shirt dress from Grosgrain.
And why not, I entered to win this great cardigan from Grosgrain as well!

Wish me luck!