Blueberry Muffins

During a play date this past week we snacked on blueberry muffins, strawberries and iced tea...ahh! I love summertime food!
~
I'm on the hook during the summer (according to my husband) to make these muffins on a weekly basis. So I usually hit up the farmer's market for the best blueberries and then use twice the recipe's recommended amount. Yup, a fork may be recommended for eating these!
~
(Since kids were involved this time, I only used the 1 cup of blueberries, just to help prevent messes over and above the norm)
~
Here's the recipe:

1/2 cup margarine
1 1/4 cups sugar
2 eggs
1 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup blueberries

Cream margarine and sugar.
Add eggs and beat until smooth.
Mix in sour cream and vanilla.
Combine dry ingredients and add.
Fold in blueberries.
Bake @ 400 degrees for 13-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
~
Eat up while they're warm!