Proud

I had an amazing Mother's Day.
~
I think what I felt the most on this Mother's Day was pride. I'm so proud of Eric and I for our almost six years of marriage and how it just keeps getting better. Almost four years into our marriage, we decided to add a new little person in our world and I'm in awe of her daily at what an amazing little human being she is. She's a sponge like none other and at times it overwhelms me to think that the responsibility is primarily on us to help her soak it all up.
~
My heart was so full this morning just standing outside Claire's door listening to her talking in her crib, "mouth.....eyes.....nose...." I can't believe how proud I can be of a human being for knowing those words and what they mean! That must just be part of being a mumma!
~
Big thanks to Eric and Claire for being so wonderful,
I love you two!