Quotes to Remember

A few of the ladies in my MOPS group keep quote books where they record any of the sweet, quirky or cute things their kids say. I really hope that once Claire is saying full sentences I remember to do this. In the meantime though, it seems I should be writing some of the random things I find myself saying to Claire.
~
Here are a few of the recent ones:

"No thank you Claire, mumma does not want that down her shirt."
(I believe I was referring to a crayon that time, but lately she's trying to put lots of things down my shirt, strange.)
~
"Ok Claire, that's enough bars of soap in the toilet."
(I couldn't get mad at her, she didn't know she was doing wrong.)
~
"Claire, please don't bite your sweater."
(Claire then proceeded to stick her tongue out and smear it across her sweater)
"No Claire, please don't lick it either."
~
Okay, so I get it, all of my funny quotes involve telling Claire "no" but I guess that's just the breaks with a one year old. But don't worry, I do say "yes" lots too, just look at her afterall, how could I resist?!?