Frozen Treat

We have a really bad habit in our house of consuming way too much ice cream...especially during the summer.
~
Here's how bad it is...Eric discovered that he had eaten ice cream every day of the first week of June, and therefore decided that he couldn't break the trend and should continue to eat ice cream every day for the remainder of the month.
~
But it's not all Eric. The bulk of my pregnancy was during the hot months of the summer, and I'm sure ice cream could be to blame for the few "bonus" pounds I gained over what my doctor recommended I aim for.
~
A few weeks back though, Eric finally said "enough!" (crazy, I know!) He asked that I please not buy any more ice cream, because if it's in the house, he will eat it, and we'll just say it wasn't helping either of our summer physiques.
~
It's not hard to quit eating ice cream, but just like any other addiction, you can't just quit, you have to replace it with something else.
~
I give you, the Yoplait Whips Yogurt.
I'm not sure where I heard about this, maybe from a commercial, but we've been putting these little cups in the freezer and enjoying them as our evening sweet treat. I'm not a calorie counter, but I'm guessing that these are at least slightly better for us than over-stuffed bowls of ice cream.
~
My favorite is Raspberry Mousse, Eric's is Chocolate Mousse. Go ahead, pick out your favorite flavor and give it a try!