Monday's 10 Things

Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!

1. A date night on Friday, even if it didn't go as planned.
2. Having a very reliable, very trustworthy, and just generally on-top-of-things babysitter. I can be completely relaxed knowing Claire is with her.
3. A fun weekend with family at the Coast Guard Festival.
4. My very resilient daughter who was a trooper staying up until the fireworks at 10:00, only to fall asleep as soon as they started!
5. A lazy Sunday afternoon hanging out in the yard.
6. A cool summer which means windows open, and no need for the air conditioning.
7. A new haircut, making me feel marginally put-together.
8. My dad who tackles any project I throw at him.
9. Good neighbors.
10. Our family trip to Chicago is only a few weeks away now!
~
What are you most thankful for today?