Monday's 10 Things

Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
~
1. A weekend where we had no major plans, which meant time to make a dent in my monster project to-do list.
2. Stitch witchery which is helping me on both my drapery and my tablecloth projects tremendously. It's hard dealing with 3-6 yards of fabric at once!
3. Pumpkin patches and great family memories.
4. My little girl who loves to sing her "church songs".
5. A new niece born last week, Ruby!
6. A successful heart surgery last week for one of my husband's good friends.
7. A weather forecast this week of temps in the 60's...much better than the 40's we've had!
8. A great Bible study last week.
9. My dad who continues to give us hours of his time on our major project.
10. My brother Steven who celebrates a birthday this week.
~
What are you most thankful for today?