SALE!

Okay, so I mentioned recently that I've got a handful of projects on my plate. And as hard as I try, the list is only getting longer. And this perfectionist-to-the-core,-has-to-accomplish-lots,-gets-overwhelmed-by-too-much-stuff girl is starting to go nutty! Oh, and did I mention that I have a kitchen that's been gutted down to the studs, with no concrete plan in place yet as to what we're going to use to put back it back together? Uh huh.
~
So for a short while until I'm all caught up on life, I'm going to take a little break from creating new items for the shop. And in the meantime, everything that's currently in the shop is going ON SALE! Not just a little bit on sale, I'm marking down as low as I can without giving items away!
~
Tonight I'm working like crazy to list new items that I already had made, just hadn't listed yet. And yes, they're all listed at the sale prices too!
~
Cards - were $2.00, now $1.25!
Gift Tags - were $2.00 and up, now .75 - $1.50!
Medium & Large Necklaces - were $12.00, now $10.00!
Pillows - were $22.00, now $18.00!
~
It's crazy, I know. AND, I'm listing to Christmas music right now.
In October.
I think hosting a sale is just making me a little giddy like that!
~
So head on over to Cora Anne, and start shopping!