Up To My Eyeballs

Wow, my to-do list suddenly just exploded!
~
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE me a to-do list, and this one happens to be full of really fun things, but it's HUGE!
~
Here's just a sample of what I'm working on...
Some new art for our master bedroom using frames from our trip to IKEA with Amy Butler & Joel Dewberry fabric
A Halloween skirt (or something) for Claire. Girlfriend wants nothing to do with costumes, so I'm trying to come up with something to make so she'll at least look festive for the holiday, even if she's not dressed as the cute little monkey I wanted her to be (sniff, sniff). I also just really liked the plaid fabric!Drapes for our living room. We've lived in our house with wide open windows for two years now, but something about a hole being dug next door for a new house is leaving me feeling a little exposed. (Okay, so it's not actually the hole itself, but the construction workers just outside my windows!) Once our living room is done, I have a whole list of other rooms that also need window coverings.
I was signed up to decorate a table for the Christmas Candlelight Tea at my parent's church. The women's ministry at this church is top-notch, and this is quite an event each year. The women really go over-the-top with their tables, so no pressure or anything! And as if that wasn't enough pressure, I was asked to also do the HEAD TABLE where the guest performer, Kathy Troccoli will be seated. Yikes!
~
My plan is to do one table starting with the raspberry fabric above as well as the black and white damask plates. I'm hoping to make it really glam using inspiration found in the Peacock Lounge gallery here.
~
The second table will be done with the shiny green fabric above and will include lots of jewel tones and peacock feathers. My inspiration for this table is found here.
And finally, I don't know what my plan is for this cute little house...I was just having too much fun with my sewing scraps!
~
Don't worry, I haven't given up on Claire's quilt. The quilt top is done and I'm still just trying to pick out a fabric for the back before I send it off.
~
And as if that wasn't enough fun, I've got three more necklaces to finish up before yet another giveaway!
~
So stay tuned for (hopefully) lots of progress reports!