Monday's 10 Things

Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
~
1. A fun day away at IKEA and outlet shopping with my mom.
2. 60+ degree temperatures in November.
3. A nice afternoon outside working with my husband! Our fall yard work is done!
4. Great progress this weekend here thanks to my dad and husband.
5. A fun Friday night hanging out with neighbors and their new baby boy.
6. The holiday season is just around the corner. I'm so excited to watch Claire take it all in again this year!
7. Major progress on my to-do list.
8. Very good music in church this weekend.
9. Wrapping up what was a great church-wide Bible study based on the book Just Walk Across the Room by Bill Hybels.
10. My little girl who loves to wear her tutu ("beautiful dress" according to her) everywhere she goes. Including to church and on play dates.
~
What are you most thankful for today?