Off My List: Sunroom Pillows

Wow, items are actually being checked off my monster to-do list, and I think I can feel my sanity returning. Almost.
~
Here's the first item off my to-do list:
new pillows for our sun room couch! We bought this couch just a few months ago, and I didn't love the store's options of coordinating pillows, so I ordered pillows in the same fabric as the couch. There's nothing wrong with the pillows themselves, but blue pillows on a blue couch looks like a lot of....blue!
~
I had found this Waverly fabric online and considered it for curtains for our sun room. Then I spotted it on clearance (eek!) at Jo-Ann's, and seeing it in person, I knew the fabric was too heavy for curtains, but would be perfect for pillows! The pillows are zippered on the back, because with a two year old in the house, washability is key.
~
And, the best part, they coordinate perfectly with my bird print chair!I love it when things just fall into place, don't you???
~
(My apologies for these dark pictures...we've entered the time of the year here in Michigan where we don't see the sun...ever, so this was the best I could get!)
~
Off to check more items off my list!!!