Monday's 10 Things

Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
~
1. Project 320 is THIS WEEK!
2. Just about everything on my monster to-do list got done this weekend.
3. A husband who was willing to help with whatever I asked him to do off the list!
4. 27 families who will have beautiful family portraits in time for Christmas.
5. An upcoming play date to decorate Christmas cookies with two 2 year olds. Are we nuts?!?
6. Being a stay-at-home mom when it means not having to get out of the house on freezing, snowy days.
7. Eric taking the week of Christmas off from work. Yippee!
8. Our kitchen here is almost done.
9. This upcoming weekend, I finally get to learn how to tile.
10. My Grandma, who passed away 3 years ago this week. She had so many qualities about her that I strive to model myself after.
~
What are you most thankful for today?