Monday's 10 Things

Tuesday Edition thanks to a fun family weekend getaway!
~
Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
~
1. A great family mid-winter getaway.
2. Watching my little girl loving the water.
3. Spending time in an 84 degree room,
pretending it wasn't a snowy blizzard outside.
4. Seeing the crazy things Eric will do, all to make his little girl laugh. (Think standing under 1000 gallons of water falling down at once, I was so glad he did it so I didn't have to!)
5. Spending time with great neighbors who happened to be vacationing at the same place we were, what a fun surprise!
6. Claire's reaction to her Valentine's "party" I had prepared for her after we got home.
7. A healthy delivery for my friend who just gave birth to twin girls. (And now I get to shop for pink for two little 5-pounders, eek!)
8. My brother who has been handed a few lemons lately, but is definitely handling it well.
9. My husband, who is celebrating a birthday this week!
10. A date night this upcoming Friday night, woo hoo!
~
What are you most thankful for today?