Monday's 10 Things

Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
~
1. Mercies on Saturday for my brother and everyone else in Hawaii.
2. A fun time having friends over on Saturday night.
3. After dinner, finding ourselves all sitting on our play room floor while our kids played...oh how our lives have changed!
4. A really nice Sunday. Church in the morning, a Sunday afternoon nap, and a worship service at night.
5. Starting a week feeling rested and caught up on life.
6. It's March, bring on Spring!
7. The sun is becoming a much more regular thing outside.
8. Good times watching the Olympics. It's kind of sad to see them done.
9. Puttering in my craft room this weekend. I've been so caught up in house projects, I haven't just crafted in quite a while now.
10. My baby is 29 months old today. (How long can I get away with counting months???)
~
What are you most thankful for today?