Monday's 10 Things

Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
~
1. A two hour nap on a rainy Sunday afternoon, I needed that!
2. Waking up to find that Eric had worked on one of my painting projects for me.
3. A successful surprise playroom redo. That was my first time picking items out for a house other than my own, and it was so much fun!
4. My parents for helping paint and such to get the playroom redo done.
5. Finally getting to the point of cleaning our renovated house, that must mean the projects are winding down.
6. A really fun Friday night spent with neighbors.
7. Watching my little girl running around with neighbor kids, she's getting so big!
8. A husband who really wanted to go to the antique market on Sunday. Wow, he's come a long way from the days of my dragging him to the market!
9. Glossy spray paint, my new favorite find.
10. Our overnight getaway is this upcoming weekend!
~
What are you most thankful for today?
~
While typing this, I asked Claire what she was most thankful for, here's her list:
tutu's
trees
parks
balloons
videos
cheese
tables
grass