Monday's 10 Things

Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
~
1. The many men and women who have served, and continue to serve in our armed forces, protecting our freedoms. (Including my brother, go Steven!)
2. We finally made it to our first weekend of staying at our summer house. After 10 months of renovating the house, it didn't really seem like we would ever get to this point.
3. Lots of fun family memories created.
4. When on our first night there, Claire announced, "we can pretend this is our house!"
5. A successful landscaping project completed this weekend.
6. A phone call from my dad at 6:30 on Sunday night asking if he and my mom could take Claire overnight so Eric and I could go on a date, (plus get some sleep, and go to breakfast in the morning too before picking her back up!)
7. Having Eric as my partner on this adventure of parenting, and wow is it ever an adventure right now.
8. Cruising on our scooters around town, so much fun!
9. It's Farmer's Market season!
10. Safety driving home today in the middle of a horrible storm.
~
What are you most thankful for today?