Monday's 10 Things

Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
~
1. A forecast for a week of perfect weather.
2. Fun get-togethers planned for this week.
3. Backyard picnics with Claire.
4. New flowers in my backyard
(after a late frost took away the first ones I planted)
5. A babysitter already lined up for 5 different Friday nights this summer, woo hoo!
6. A change of plans that allowed me to make it to the Fulton Street Artist's Market this weekend.
7. Watching Claire practice the Bible verse she's learning at church.
8. A craft room that's full of finished and almost-finished projects.
9. A little shopping excursion and lunch with my mom.
10. So many exciting things happening for Cora Anne right now, I'm just about ready to burst with excitement! (Don't worry, I'll share soon!)
~
What are you most thankful for today?