Inexpensive Art Update

Back in April I shared with you some inexpensive art that I had made using my favorite IKEA frames and paper from Paper Mojo. I thought you might enjoy seeing how I used the art in our master bedroom of our summer home!We purchased this Hemnes 3 drawer dresser from IKEA and we have been really happy with it. It's definitely well constructed and the deep drawers give us tons of clothing storage. Plus I love the shiny finish.Since I have a slight fear of putting holes in walls (especially walls that we just spent so much time making look nice!) I just leaned the frames against the wall and placed a small amount of poster putty on the backs to ensure they stay in place.I paired the frames with a ceramic egg crate from Anthrolopologie, as well as some ceramic birds that I picked up on super-clearance at JoAnn's for just a few dollars each. And lastly, because I love monograms, I picked up a cardboard "M" from JoAnn's and spray painted it silver.
~
I'm really happy with how the entire look came together!