BIG News!

I've been sitting on some pretty exciting Cora Anne news for about a week now, and before I completely burst, I'm sharing it with you!
~
Last week, I received an email from a girl named Angie who is opening a new shop in downtown Grand Rapids called Minty Keen, and she wanted my wreaths for her shop! Woo hoo! (this is the part where I'm jumping up and down, and Eric gives me a good 'ole pat on the tush...too much info?!?)
~
I met with Angie on Friday, snooped around her adorable shop, and left a whole collection of Cora Anne goodies with her!
~
Here's a few pictures from the shop where you can spot some Cora Anne wreaths on display!photo from inside the shopphoto from outside the store front looking inphoto from inside the storefront looking out
~
This shop opens this week, so be sure to stop by!
Ledyard Building
125 Ottawa NW
Downtown Grand Rapids, MI
~
You can find out more about Minty Keen here, or on Facebook!