Friday Randomness

Some randomness for your Friday...
~
1. Tonight I get to see to the Diana exhibit at the Grand Rapids Art Museum with girlfriends and I can't wait. We bought our tickets over a month ago! I'm actually going to get to see her wedding dress in person!!2. Today I cleaned Claire's toothpaste off our hallway wall, and some hot chocolate from Claire's bathroom wall. Who's raising this kid anyway?!?

3. My mother-in-law knit Claire this entire Princess and the Pea set for Christmas. 1 princess, 1 blanket, 1 pea pod and a whole stack of mattresses. Someone tell her she needs to open an Etsy shop!
4. I can't tell which looks happier, the gift tags or the turquoise plate.
5. I've already cleared out three bags of recycling from my craft room -
getting ready for the big move across the hall!

6. Claire is taking a nap right now and I think I'll do the same.
~
Have a great weekend!