Monday's 10 Things

Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
~
1. Having Eric home for a three day weekend.
2. A breakfast date with Eric while Claire was at school, what a treat!
(And I'm not just talking about the monster cinnamon roll we downed)

3. Claire's amazing teachers, I love them every time I see them and talk with them.
4. My little girl belting out "How Great Thou Art" in church, hands raised in the air and all!
5. Sledding with my family, plus amazing winter weather making it enjoyable to be outside.
6. Great progress on our house projects.
7. We're past the "dust" portion of the projects.
8. Our overnight getaway is this upcoming weekend!
9. My parent's willingness to take Claire so we can get away.
10. One month from now we'll be in Florida, bring it on!!
~
What are you most thankful for today?