Monday's 10 Things

Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
~
1. We survived the Blizzard of 2011 and actually had a lot of fun with it too!
(with only some minorly sore muscles from all that shoveling!)
2. My craft room is done!!
3. A contractor who did great work and was very pleasant to work with.
4. We were given a time frame of 4-6 weeks and finished in just over 4. Not bad! Plus, it's kind of nice to have a day now with no workers in my house.
5. Eric for always allowing me to do the home and other projects I think up, even if sometimes he thinks I'm a little nuts!
6. Another day of sunshine...it certainly makes winter so much more bearable.
7. I can now say that we will be in Florida next week!
8. Great friendships and business relationships formed since starting Cora Anne.
9. A whole online community praying and fasting for Kate.
10. A very thought-provoking video message in church this week, see it here.
~
What are you most thankful for?