Monday's 10 Things

(Monday's 10 Things on Tuesday,
'cause that's just how this week is going)

Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
~
1. A Saturday morning date with my man, even if all we did was run to Lowes, Target and a quick lunch, it was still sooo nice!
2. Eric's enthusiasm for firing up his grill this spring.
More grilling for him = less dinner prep for me. Score!
3. Claire's teachers at church, helping her learn and be excited about the Bible.
4. Baking with my girl, matching aprons and all.
5. A shop update will be coming this week, finally!
6. Lots of sunshine outside, even if its still f.r.e.e.z.i.n.g.
7. Eric's willingness to let me drop Claire off at his work for a bit while I had a meeting to attend. Wow, did that ever make that little girl's week to hang out at work with daddy!
8. I've now passed 50 followers on my blog! It's so fun to "meet" new people, including one this week from Michigan!
9. Safety for my parents on the first leg of their journey to Africa. (And praying for safety as they're somewhere over the ocean as I'm typing this!)
10. Our family getaway to the Great Wolf Lodge is just a few days away! Our plan is to not even tell Claire where we're going, and see how long it takes her to catch on. Wish us luck!
~
What are you most thankful for today?

<span class=