My Weekend

It was a good weekend!
~
I kicked off my weekend with a little online retail therapy in the form of this beauty from Allora Handmade. Can't wait for it to arrive!


Friday night brought a date night with my girl. Date night meant Qdoba for dinner, pants and shoe shopping for the kid who never stops growing, and finally the bookstore for dessert and a new Curious George book. We ended the night back home with a good ole round of Candy Land, not bad!
~
Saturday was supposed to bring the start of spring cleaning, but a sick husband plus a vacuum that had to go to the repair shop took care of those plans. Is it normal to go through vacuums the way I do? Seriously, we're averaging a new vacuum every two years.

So instead of cleaning, I got to work on my hoop that I'm creating as part of the Hoop Art Swap through Blessed Little Nest.

<span class=

I get to create one for the delightful Cherish of Kiwi Freckles and let me say, I can't show you the hoop yet, but I'm loving how it's turning out!
~
We normally attend 8:30 AM church on Sundays, but with daylight savings time making church feel like 7:30, we opted to go to the 11:00 service and actually be able to stay awake! Our church does not normally have a night service, but did this week, so we went to that as well. During the afternoon, I was explaining to Claire how we were going to church two times on Sunday and her reply was "lucky day for Jesus!"
~
That was my weekend, I hope you had a nice one as well!


<span class=