Some Rearranging

I don't know about you, but the change of seasons has me itching do to some rearranging and redecorating around the house. After yet another long Michigan winter, having our decor changed up a bit helps everything feel so much nicer and more fresh and certainly helps keep my spirits up as we make our final push to Spring.
~
My latest project was our dining area. This is what the cabinet in the corner of our dining area has looked like for well, as long as we've been in our house (3 years!) I still really like the plates we had on display above it, but it was time for some freshening up. Here's what I did:ahh, much better!Picture : my new canvas from the Canvas People
Vase : borrowed from our master bath
Circle Plate : same plate that was there before
Small Cement Bird : borrowed from our dining table

There you have it! No money spent, and only about 10 minutes of my time and the whole room feels so much better!


Photobucket


<span class=