Insta-Friday

No, I promise I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth this week, just maybe fallen out of blog-land a bit. Here's a pathetic small bit from our week...my Spring-time allergies have e.x.p.l.o.d.e.d. this week. I try to stay completely un-medicated while pregnant (aside from my prenatals of course!) but finally caved this week and sought some relief. So worth it.Eric came home from a neighbors recently and couldn't stop raving about how they were eating Hamburger Helper for dinner and how good he thought it looked. So I humored him this week and we ate dinner from a box, not bad, not good, whatever.
So tragic. Yes, it's true they were only $8 and from Target,
but I wasn't ready to be done with them yet.Did you know that today is National Doughnut Day??
Free doughnuts?? Yes please!
Thanks to Jill @ Diaper Diaries for the tip.

Happy weekend, everyone!


life rearranged


<span class=