Monday's 10 Things

Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
~
1. Access to my parents cottage for an entire week which means lots of time catching minnows and taking paddle boat rides with my girl.
2. Several play dates last week at the cottage and chances to catch up with friends.
3. An entire Saturday spent with just the three of us.
4. Slightly cooler temperatures, I just want to be outside as much as possible!
5. Another healthy check up for our little guy.
6. The reassurance that comes from feeling him moving constantly,
(although if he could find a way to be still in the middle of the night, I wouldn't totally mind!)
7. A newly cleaned craft room,
for the two seconds it will last!
8. Major progress on my garage sale project. Trying to price 3.5 years of girl clothes at once is a bit more overwhelming and time consuming than I thought it would be.
9. Looking forward to Claire starting school next week which means a little bit of a routine will return to our lives!
10. Hanging out with neighbors tonight when we all just happened to be at the same playground.
~
What are you most thankful for today?


<span class=