30th Birthday : Still Floating

Wow, did I ever have a weekend! I'm still floating just thinking about it and looking at the pictures as they come in. Eric along with my favorite event planner, Aletha of Pearls Events, pulled off an amazing, totally me, unforgettable 30th birthday party.
It's so fun to be filled in on all the details of the planning now that the party is done. Apparently planning for this began a good six months ago, and started with selecting the location, The Grand Rapids Art Museum (perfect!) From there, they moved on to selecting invitations by 6.25 Paper Studio here in Grand Rapids with my blog being the inspiration, and from there it took off into a full-on blue and red, chevron striped occasion that could not have been more "me".
~
My brother-in-law was on hand to capture the event as it happened. Here's a few preview pictures of the set-up, and I'll share more details throughout the week!Be sure to take a peek at the Pearls Events blog for Aletha's recap including pictures from photographer Mindy Leigh as well!


<span class=