Insta-Friday

Happy Friday, everyone!This week brought my 30th birthday and I had a really nice day,
I'm thinking 30 is going to be a good year!
Me = 30 years old, Little Guy = 33 weeksBirthday dessert, uh huh!Eric had a birthday card custom made for me to match my blog...
yeah, he's good!
remember when I blogged about this necklace??
My dear friend Abi gave this to me for my birthday
and it is even more stunning in person, I'm in love!Fall in Michigan is the best, seriously.Curbside drop off at preschool means the teachers come and get Claire out of the car and I don't have to do a thing, nice! Thinking I'll really appreciate this once Little Guy arrives.Dream Spun Kids (also included in my Favorite Things list last December) recently opened a retail location here in Grand Rapids. I treated my girl to one of their pettiskirts to wear for her birthday party next week. I have never seen anything as frilly or girly as this, these things are unbelievable!And finally, I brought a new batch of pillows to Rebel this week, and two sold within the first ten minutes of being in the shop. So, some late night sewing to get more done before the weekend. (and I promise I'll blog about these soon!)
~
Have a great weekend, everyone!

life rearranged


<span class=