Monday's 10 Things


It's been a while, time to get Monday's 10 Things up and running again.
Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
~
1. Reaching the final week of this pregnancy and holding up okay.
2. Feeling this little guy kicking inside of me on a very regular basis giving me constant reassurance that he's doing fine. That's one thing I will miss once this pregnancy is done.
3. My doctor - I have a new one this time around and he has been wonderful.
4. Having almost every item on my way too long Fall to do list checked off,
I feel like such a weight has been lifted!
5. Another Fall weekend, more gorgeous weather.
6. A great morning at church for all three of us. We love hearing Claire's excitement for what she learned in the kid's program.
7. An entire Sunday afternoon spent outside with neighbors.
8. We hired a cleaning lady!! I'm so excited to no longer have house cleaning as a distraction from quality time with my kids.
Can I hear a hallelujah?!?
9. Eric and all he's been doing around here lately without being asked. Projects, grocery shopping, dinner making, you name it, he's doing it! Making this pregnant girl's life so much easier.
10. A very pleasant 4 year old the last few weeks, we're loving our last bit of time just the three of us!
~
What are you most thankful for today?



<span class=