Monday's 10 Things

(Monday's 10 Things, finally posting on Wednesday,
because that's how it goes with a newborn in the house)
~
Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
~
1. A full week with Zachary, we already can't imagine life without him!
2. A completely healthy baby boy.
3. A safe and non-eventful delivery plus hospital stay.
4. My doctor. I so appreciated him all through my prenatal appointments, and was so happy to see him walk through the delivery room doors as my contractions were becoming so strong.
5. Coming home to begin our life as a family of four.
6. Having Eric home for the entire week. He and Claire were best friends all week long making our transition go very smoothly.
7. My mom for putting in the hours with Zachary so I can take naps, or with Claire so I spend extra time with my little guy.
8. A very easy, mellow baby so far.
Think it'll last?!?
9. Getting a decent amount of sleep each night.
10. Watching Claire & Zachary together. She certainly loves him, and he perks right up to the sound of her voice.
~
What are you most thankful for today?


<span class=