Wooden Blocks by Sincerely Abi

A while back, I commissioned my friend Abi of Sincerely Abi to make me a set of blocks to use in Little Guy's nursery. I headed to the scrapbook store to find six papers to match what I had envisioned for the nursery which included lots of grays and whites with some colors like teal and red thrown in.About a week prior to Little Guy's arrival, a package arrived at our front door with not just one but three sets of custom made blocks!I couldn't get over how adorable they turned out,
and to have three full sets was an awesome surprise!
~
Because my pictures don't do justice, here's Abi's description of her blocks:
These pine blocks have been sanded by hand, and then prepared with an eco-friendly, non-toxic milk paint. The block edges are once again sanded for an antiqued finish. Patterned papers are applied to each side of the block (a different pattern for each side), and each block is sealed with a water-based, non-toxic finish. The blocks are packaged in a kraft take-out style box with kraft shreds(both the box and the shreds are recycled products.)
I bought a large glass jar at Target to display the blocks in......and now they sit on Zachary's dresser and I just LOVE what they add to his room.
(Look for a full nursery reveal coming soon!)
~
Now through November 28, use the code THANKS15 to receive 15% off your order in Abi's shop!


<span class=