Craft Room Art

Okay, so my new craft room was built a full year ago, and would you believe I still haven't decorated the room? I blame it on being so busy using the room, that I haven't even had a chance to make it pretty yet. (No really, that's a good problem to have!)
~
I have about a million ideas floating around in my mind of what I would like to do,
but here's a peek at two pieces that I've started with....

free printable found on the 30 Handmade Days blog
because it's hilarious...and could be true!
I had this printed at Office Max for a whopping .70

New York Retro-Styled Art Print by Laura Amiss on Etsy
in our pre-kids days, we traveled to NYC quite a few times. I love the city and look forward to when we can take quick trips there again. In the meantime, I'll look at the fabulous colors in this print and dream about being there.
~
I'll keep you posted as I add more items and will be sure to post pictures when it's complete!


<span class=