Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful moms out there!
I hope you had a lovely day being celebrated, and celebrating those who have helped raise you.
~
Our Mother's Day was so nice. Absolutely perfect weather made for an entire afternoon spent outside with family, you can't beat it.
I've decided paper straws will be a part of every gathering we host from now on,
they're just so fun! (I buy mine here)Crystal's coconut cakeEric + Zachary + my dad makes my heart happy
so does thisoh my baby girl, please stop growing up so fastyou too, Mr Handsome.
I'm so proud of all the new things you're up to these days, but could you please just slow down and stay my little baby a bit longer?I'm a lucky girl to have themfeeling very blessed.
~
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
Proverbs 31:30 (NIV)


<span class=