Insta-Sunday

Happy Friday Sunday!
I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend.
Here's a peek back at our last week...
my craft room and I have taken a break for a few weeks.  It's been really nice, but now I'm starting to itch to get back in there.  (oh, that clipboard wall, it's new!  I'll share soon!)
checking in on Lake Michigan (brrrr!)  Is it summer yet?!?
I finally got on the bubble necklace bandwagon, and I kind of like it!
we spent New Years Eve at home this year which was totally okay.
Delicious take out from our favorite restaurant + some good wine made for a really nice night.
"Mom, don't you wish that the grown up's church could be more like the kid's church?  We get to sing, do projects, and have play time" - Claire, age 5
merry (late) Christmas to my feet!
~
Have a great start to your week!

life rearranged

Photobucket