Easter

 “Why do you look for the living among the dead?  He is not here; he has risen!"
Luke 24:5-6
~
Happy Easter!
I have always loved this day, and having kids of my own makes it so much more special.
 we hosted our annual neighborhood egg hunt at our house.
Carrot cake cupcakes ready to go for the egg-hunters!
 Saturday night baking to prepare for our guests on Sunday.
 it was dark and dreary before church plus Zachary had no interest in having his picture taken.  This picture of the kids looking off our front porch is the best one I have, but it sure is sweet.  I love how she's such a little momma to him.
 Off to church.
2/3 of my heart right there.  I'm holding the other third.
 post-church cookies.  Always a highlight.
In fact, we pick Zachary up from his nursery, and all we hear is "cookie" as he sprints for the refreshment table
back home to prepare for our guests.
We hosted my brother and his two kids and had a wonderful, relaxing, really nice time.
 I added strawberries plus freshly made whipped topping to the pound cake.
It was heavenly!
Happy Easter, from our family to yours!
~
Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.  Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.  For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.  When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.
 Colossians 3:1-4 (NIV)


Photobucket