Insta-Summer So Far

Hello, everyone!
I hope you're all having a wonderful summer so far!  Ours has been really nice.  We've been staying at our summer place full time and having a blast.  I l.o.v.e. small town living.  We're in the middle of a heat wave right now though, so we came home for a few days to enjoy the indoor surroundings here.  Which also means this is my first time on my computer in WEEKS.  (and you know what?  I didn't really miss it!)
~
Here's a peek at what we've been up to...
kitchen sink bath taking
 summer home decorating
 beach loving
 paddle board testing
 puzzle-doing
 stencil-turned-vinyl-decal installing
(I'll share details on this one later!)
 4th of July celebrating
 back yard bubble blowing
 mural loving
 farmer's market enjoying
 all around town scooting
 cherry donut eating
 new beach exploring
 ~
I'll check back in again, but probably not anytime in the next few weeks.  Michigan summer is just too short to spend too much time on the computer!
~
Enjoy and stay cool!



Photobucket