hello, New Year.

Hello friends, it's been a while.
I hope the new year is finding you all well!
~
Here's a peek at the last bit of 2013 and early 2014...
 
advent.
Zachary trying his hardest to blow out the candles.
Claire upset that Zachary is trying to blow out the candles.
but it was family time and special nonetheless.
him.
 and her.
 a little Christmas gift to myself
#targetdoesitagain
 Christmas gift wrapping
and then the polar vortex came, and we were at home.  a lot.
but I didn't mind having my girl home from school for extra days one bit
 and we got creative with activities to keep us busy
but you know after days on end of being couped up, my kids were doing a whole lot of this.
Lordhavemercy.
 but finally, we could go outside.
And it looked like this, gorgeous.
~
Much about the end of 2013 didn't go as we would have thought or planned.  We experienced a fire, and while it could have been much worse and we're thankful that it wasn't, it's still a lot to process.  In spite of it though, God is good.  I love my family.  And small bumps in the road are just that.  So far, 2014 is shaping up to be an incredible, certainly transforming year and I'm excited for all that's in store!

Photobucket