Frankincense Essential Oil


 Today's post is all about Young Living's Frankincense Essential Oil.

confession : when I received my first bottle of Frankincense, I was afraid to use it as it's one of the more expensive oils, and I've since learned I wasn't the only one with that mindset.  We'll just agree right now that's ridiculous, okay?  This oil is *amazing* and you will receive 0% health benefit from looking at it in the bottle, am I right?

Here are just a few of the many uses for Young Living's Frankincense Oil:

- skin care.  Apply 1-2 drops diluted Frankincense to skin for a healthy glow and to minimize the appearance of wrinkles.

- sun spots.  Lighten sun spots by massaging 1 drop into spot daily.

- stress relief.  Diffuse, inhale or apply to wrist and back of ears to help relieve occasional stress.

- immune support.  Apply to base of spine or bottoms of feet daily to support your immune system.

- sleep.  Diffuse overnight for a peaceful night's sleep.


Check back again tomorrow and every day for the month of June for more practical tips and information on Young Living Essential Oils!
#ylessentialfamilies #EFlearnandsharechallenge
 
Read about our family and essential oils & sign up to get started here.
Sign up for my monthly newsletter here.


Photobucket