New Premium Starter Kit

A BIG thanks to everyone who followed along with my daily posts this month!
I had such a blast sharing each day, and really hope that you feel you're
taking away some useful information.

Mid-way through this month, Young Living's Premium Starter Kit changed just a bit,
so today I want to tell you about the *new* Premium Starter Kit.

The new kit is still a fantastic collection of everyday oils.
In fact, only a few oils have changed from the original Premium Starter Kit.
The 11 oils included in the New Premium Starter Kit are:
Lavender Essential Oil
Peppermint Essential Oil
Lemon Essential Oil
Frankincense Essential Oil
Copaiba Essential Oil
Panaway Essential Oil
Digize Essential Oil
Purification Essential Oil
Thieves Essential Oil
RC Essential Oil
StressAway Essential Oil

The kit also includes a diffuser of your choosing, samples, a catalog & educational materials.
In addition, I send a little gift package to everyone who signs up
with some resources to help you get started!  YAY!

Signing up through me also invites you into our oil group, Essential Families.
We have an entire list of resources available to help you get started with oils
and promise to support you and educate you along the way.

Ready to get started?
 
My recommendation is to sign up as a member.
 By doing so, you will :

- purchase oils at wholesale prices (24% off customer retail)
- have the option to sign up for Essential Rewards (earn free products)
- be added to a Facebook group which is a fantastic resource
and place for you to ask any questions you may have
- spend $50/year to maintain your wholesale member status 
- never be asked to sell oils! 

How to purchase a starter kit:

1.  Visit the Member Sign-Up Page
2.  Check Member
3.  Enter #1752406 in both the Sponsor ID and Enroller ID fields
4.  Fill out your information to create your account
5.  Select the Premium Starter Kit
6. Submit!

Look for an email from me soon after giving you some next steps
on getting started + getting you set up in our Essential Families Facebook group.
 
And of course, please email me with *ANY* questions,
I can't wait to help you get started!
jill.meulenberg@gmail.com

I have a fantastic deal going during the month of July
for all new sign ups!
See it here!

Disclaimer :
The writing in this post is my opinion based on my experiences and resources.
These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Thank you!
#ylessentialfamilies #EFlearnandsharechallenge

Sign up for my monthly newsletter here. 



Photobucket