It's My Birthday!

To celebrate my birthday (34!)
I'm offering a free oil of your choice (up to a $20 value)
to anyone who signs up through me and orders either the
Premium Starter Kit
OR
the Thieves Starter Kit,
now through September 27.

 Need details on the kits?  Click on the links below
 

This offer applies to those who have already signed up through me as well - so if you're considering ordering a second kit, this is the week to do it!

Oils under $20 for you to choose from :
Black Pepper
Cedarwood
Citronella
Clove
Cypress
Dill
Eucalyptus Blue
Eucalyptus Globulus
Eucalyptus Radiata
Fennel
Ginger
Goldenrod
Grapefruit
Jade Lemon
Lemon
Lemongrass
Lime
Nutmeg
Orange
Palmarosa
Pine
Rosemary
Spearmint
Tangerine
Tarragon
Wintergreen
Awaken
Christmas Spirit
Citrus Fresh
Envision
Grounding
Melrose
Purification
RC
Sacred Mountain

If you would like further information, or have any questions,
please email me at jill.meulenberg@gmail.com

I look forward to helping you get started with essential oils!
 birthday celebrating

And be sure to visit me on Facebook as well!


Photobucket