Thieves Household Cleaner

 It's day 14 of Learn & Share and let's talk about cleaners today.

Our respiratory systems take a beating during the Fall and Winter months,
even more so when we are using harsh chemicals to clean our homes.

From toilets to countertops to windows + mirrors, this cleaner can cover it all.
I made the switch to this cleaner a few months back and LOVE it.
I can clean without needing to change into my grubby clothes first,
and I can spray it near my family without being concerned about what I'm exposing them to.

This cleaner is highly concentrated (mix 1 part cleaner to 60 parts water
for light degreasing and 1 part cleaner to 30 parts water for medium degreasing)
meaning one bottle will last you a long time!

As always, email me at jill.meulenberg@gmail.com with any questions
about this or any other Young Living product!

Please join along here, or on Facebook + Instagram
Click here to see every post in this month's
#ylessentialfamilies #EFlearnandsharechallenge
#Octoberlearnandshare



Photobucket